Privacy & Cookies
Protection of Personal Data – Information according to Article 3 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 of 30.06.2003. Pursuant to law no. 196/03 on the protection of personal data, we hereby provide you with information on the use of your personal data in the possession of our company, acquired verbally, directly or indirectly.1. Method of use and purpose. Your data will be handled using paper, computer or telematic means for remote contacts with the Client, including new channels such as Internet Mailing, in compliance with the applicable regulations, for the following purposes:
a) customer and supplier accounting, databanks;
b) invoicing and credit management;
c) compliance with civil and fiscal laws;
d) market surveys conducted by Copy S.r.l. and statistical purposes.
All the data gathered will be transmitted for the above purposes in Italy and abroad to sales agents, suppliers, customers, couriers, shipping agents and other trade brokers, professional advisors, credit institutions, public administrations, insurance companies, factoring companies, credit collection companies, business advisors and service companies.
2. Provision of data and denial of consent. Submission of personal data is optional, except when the law states that provision is mandatory. For the purposes of points a, b and c, refusal to give consent makes it impossible to stipulate and execute the contract correctly, and comply with legal requirements, including tax regulations; and for the purpose of d) above for the customer to enjoy an increasingly efficient standard of service.
3. Storage of personal data. The data will be stored by us in full compliance with the law.
4. Subject’s rights. Your firm/company may exercise its right to obtain access to the data, to update or delete it, and all other rights pursuant to article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
5. Data controller. The data controller is Copy S.r.l., Brescia. The person involved may also for legitimate reasons oppose the handling of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, by writing to Copy S.r.l. – Viale Lavoro Industria, 47
25030 Coccaglio (BS) – Italy – Phone +39 030 723357 Fax.+39 030 7705483
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as your user name or the language settings. The advantage of having the cookies installed in your pc is that you no longer need to fill out the same information every time you want to access a website visited previously.
How can I disable cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the “Alt” button on your keyboard
3. In the toolbar at the top of your browser, select “Tools” and then “Options”
4. Next, select the “Privacy” tab
5. Go to “Timeline Settings” and then “Use custom settings.” Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites” and save your preferences.
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Click on the “Tools” then “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down for all allow it)
4. Then click on OK
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the “Tools”
3. Select “Settings” and then “Advanced Settings”
4. Select “Content Settings” under “Privacy”
5. In the “Cookies” tab, you can clear cookies, and save your preferences
1. Open Safari
2. Select “Preferences” in the toolbar, then select the “Security” tab in the dialog box that follows
3. In the “Accept Cookies” section, you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
4. For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “Show Cookies”